Sickle Cell Warrior #7

10003 Sickle Cell Warrior #7


Kathleen N.
26 Warrior Years

A recently graduated warrior who has surparssed many obstacles and an absolute inspiration to many. Kathleen is an older sister to two younger siblings who she always carries along to any exciting activities she thinks they might benefit. Her bond with them and vice versa is nothing new especially in families where warriors are supported. Kathleen, is unique in her role as an older sister. As a warrior she directly influences her sisters through the life she lives. Her deliberate efforts to guide and instruct in the ways of a Sickle Cell warrior strategically positions her as a great role model. Many may choose to shy away from speaking about their lives with younger siblings for fear of looking weak, Kathleen shines with confidence.

Words of Kathleen

“Being a warrior is not a life sentence, it’s a chance to appreciate life in every aspect big or small. I am more aware of the phrase ‘life is too short’ so I live mine to the fullest. Being a warrior makes me stronger than I give myself credit. I am strong, I am a warrior. I am 26 years and stronger than ever. I am moving on and I love every step I make.”

Catch up with Kathleen on her Facebook page HERE



Love Life!
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment