Sickle Cell Warrior #13

10003 Sickle Cell Warrior #13
Lea
26 Warrior Years

"Sickle Cell is the best thing that ever happened to me.
It is not about the pain, the stigma and the depression. Its about what I have gained experiencing all of it. My ability to experience pain has increased my capacity to feel beyond that which many people can. And for me, stigma and depression are a constant test in my personal journey of self acceptance and self love. The daily physical , emotional and mental battles have made me the person I AM today, they prepare me to win this war I was born into. Everyday is an opportunity to live, love and learn. To those Sickle Cell Warriors who have yet to see their beauty, I urge you to trust the process, as messy as it is., and know that nothing happens by chance.

This title Sickle Cell Warrior, is a true priviledge."


Love Life!
Lea

No comments:

Post a Comment