Sickle Cell Warrior #4






10003 Sickle Cell Warrior #4
Hi
My name is Frida Odee and i'm 25 years old. I am an independent social researcher also studying media, culture and society. Most importantly, I am a Sickle Cell Warrior and I hope to eventually become an accomplished social scientist. I did not know that I had a form of Sickle Cell until four years ago. I was relieved to find out what had been bothering me after years of being sickly. I am a warrior because I hope to inspire and spread awareness on Sickle Cell Disease and let other people know they are not alone.”
Talk to me on  TWITTER and lets continue the conversation as we create awareness of Sickle Cell Disease on 10003 Warrior Project .

Love Life!
Freda

1 comment:

  1. def for your macho former high school wrestling/football player with probable childhood daddy issues, which most former jocks fit into this category. Regardless, this is a can't miss. Best movie I've seen in at least a decade and now own on my Prime. Many of my fellow "bros" (multiple generations) confided in our inability to not shed a manly tear to ourselves without others knowing. Damn this zmovie. Just too awesome to hold back. Seriously one of the greatest sports movies of all time (until you read on the internet that Tom Hardy has fandango experimented with other dudes.... but still a great movie. don't let me spoil it for you).

    ReplyDelete