Sickle Cell Warrior #10

10003 SICKLE CELL WARRIOR #10

Donna. A
27 Warrior Years

I am a lady, 27 years of age. My parents died in 2002 and before that we were all unaware I had Sickle Cell. I later discovered it when I collapsed in school and was taken for a checkup. From then on that’s when I started with my medication and checkups. I was 14years old when it was discovered.  I faced negative perceptions from people around me. Never believed I would reach 18. I also stopped going for checkups due to financial problems. I only go to the hospital when in crisis. After 20 years people started seeing my determination and always want to hear my story. So far God has brought me and further will he take me.

Catch up with me on my facebook HERE to find oud more about how i conquer Sickle Cell everyday.


Love Life
Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment