Sickle Cell Warrior #11

10003 Sickle Cell Warrior #11
Etemesi
29 Warrior Years

I am a warrior born 29 years ago, and the journey has been full of pain and joy  at the same time. Like other warriors I have been in and out of hospital, and also like other warriors I have found unique gift that makes me special and significant.

Painful episodes and less frequent depression made me look at life as big mountain that I cannot climb. True, life is a  mountain I cant climb; especially if, my family and friends constantly look for hope in my situation. However, I can climb this mountain and bring hope; especially  when I look beyond the sickle cell  wound to the power of Christ that is in me. Power that works within me; that will enable the warrior in me, to reach the mountain of hope. 

I can now proudly say that I enjoy life as a warrior especially when I know that my significant role is to be a product of hope to my generation. As Paul puts it, that I can boast all the gladly about my weakness, so that Christ power may rest on me.. And in turn as a warrior, I will not only be a messenger of hope But a product of hope.

Catch up with me HERE as i continue through the journey that is life.

Love LIFE
Etemesi 

No comments:

Post a Comment