SICKLE CELL WARRIOR #16

10003 Warrior Project Sickle Cell Warrior #16


“The possibility to love another scared me; terrified me actually. Being a free spirit, apart of me is most alive when roaming, than I became a mother and for the first time I felt my heart live outside my body and that's the moment his laughter became my medicine.”
― Nikki Rowe

A mother with her young Sickle Cell Warrior. We salute all the mothers who take care of us in the dark of the night when the pain is most unbearable. Those who stand by our bedside with care to push us through all manner of pain. Mothers who brave themselves through the tears and remember to be the sunshine in our lives.

Love Life!

2 comments:

  1. You've written a lot of such encouraging stories which may help more people to get rid of the pain to some extent, it's very nice of you. As an elisa kits manufacturer, I need to do more.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Steven. We should all be aware and educated for us to do more. Anything towards the cause will be appreciated :)

      Delete